Dr. Morris received his undergraduate degree in Biology and Chemistry from East Tennessee State University. He went on to the University of Tennessee at Memphis for Dental School, followed by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery research Fellowship at University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Dr. Morris started an internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as another research fellowship at Emory University. He then attended the College of Medicine at the University of Missouri- Kansas City obtaining his Medical degree followed by an internship in General Surgery. He then completed a residency in full-scope Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with UMKC College of Medicine and affiliated hospitals.
In his free time Dr. Morris enjoys traveling and spending time with his 3 Shar Pei’s.
Dr. Morris is licensed in Missouri, is on the staff of two area hospitals, and has lectured throughout the area.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Temporomandibular Joint Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Clinical Faculty Department of Surgery Mercy Medical Center St Louis
- Clinical Faculty Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery St Louis University
- Fellow American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Missouri Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
- Greater St Louis Dental Society
- American Medical Association
- Missouri Medical Association
- International Association of Dental Research
- American Association of Dental Research
Active Staff Privileges:
- Mercy Medical Center St Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center