DMD, MD, FACS
Dr. Findlay, originally from Kingston, Jamaica, graduated Cum Laude from Tuskegee University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He went on to obtain his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Connecticut. As a student at the University of Connecticut, he was an active member of the Student National Dental Association and the Hispanic Student Dental Association where he served as president and vice- president. He was also awarded the Richard Topazian award while a student at the University of Connecticut. He then completed a two year general practice residency program at Saint Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut.
Dr Findlay went on to complete his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the prestigious Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, New York where he obtained a Doctor of Medicine degree (MD). As student in the school of medicine, Dr Findlay was awarded honors in his sub-internship in medicine as well as being inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society. After residency, he completed a TMJ facial trauma fellowship at Mercy Hospital St. Louis. In October 2018, he was inducted into the American College of Surgeons. His interests include temporomandibular joint surgery, orthognathic surgery, trauma and complex dental implantology. He is one of the main editors of the textbook Oral Board Review for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Findlay currently holds the Division Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery position at Mercy Hospital St Louis.
He is married to Dr. Torri Findlay and they have two beautiful children. When he is not spending his time with family, Dr. Findlay enjoys listening to reggae music, watching comedies, or watching NBA basketball.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Medical Association
- Greater Saint Louis Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Society
- Missouri Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Society
- Greater St Louis Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
Active Staff Privileges:
- Mercy Hospital St Louis